Before you trade, know the rules.
All Trades Must Obey BC & Federal Law
The Cannabis Control & Licensing Act:
- Sets 19 as the provincial minimum age to purchase or consume cannabis.
- Allows adults to possess up to 30 grams of cannabis in a public place.
- Prohibits cannabis smoking and vaping everywhere tobacco smoking and vaping are prohibited, as well as at playgrounds, sports fields, skate parks, and other places where children commonly gather.
- Prohibits the use of cannabis on school properties and in vehicles.
- Authorizes adults to grow up to four cannabis plants per household, but the plants must not be visible from public spaces off the property, and home cultivation will be banned in homes used as day-cares centers.
- Provides enforcement authority to deal with illegal sales.
- Creates a number of provincial cannabis offences which may result in a fine ranging from $2,000 to $100,000, imprisonment of three to 12 months, or both.
These terms and the other policies posted on Cannabis Trader BC services constitute the entire agreement between us and you, superseding any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable there-in.
Disclaimers And Limitations Of Liability
The Cannabis Trader BC services are provided “as is” and “as available”. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. You also agree not to hold us responsible for the trade processing. As all of the cannabis on the Cannabis Trader BC trading services comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of any postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered.
We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Notification functionality in our Services may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond our control, including without limitation, delays or latency due to your physical location or your wireless data service provider’s network.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality and quantity. We are not liable for any loss, whether of product, good-will, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Cannabis Trader BC, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
The following activities are prohibited from Cannabis Trader BC:
- Posting an item for trade that is not located in British Columbia.
- Posting an item for trade that is illegal to possess.
- Posting an item for trade that is prohibited such as (other than cannabis) Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia, cannabis concentrates such as hashish, oil, tinctures, cooked goods, and digestible products.
- Posting ads using multiple different email addresses.
- Posting an ad that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site.
- Posting an ad in an incorrect or misleading category or with misleading information.
Users must be at least 19 years old to post ads on Cannabis Trader BC. Trades of under age will be reported to the RCMP. All criminal activity will be reported to the RCMP.
Any Trades that do not comply with Cannabis Trader BC posting policies may be removed from the site. Additionally, users who violate such policies may be blocked from using Cannabis Trader BC in the future.
We may, at any time, remove an trade ad if we believe it interferes with the well-being of the community.
Our general rule is that you may not list, trade, buy or sell items that are not in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item you list and trade.
To the maximum extent permitted by law: In no event shall Cannabis Trader BC or its affiliates be liable to trader or any other person or any consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages of any kind, whether or not Cannabis Trader BC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to all claims and cause of action in the aggregate, including, without limitations, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentation and other torts or statutory causes of action.
In order to access and use some or a portion of the Services, you may be required to register with us and set up an account with your email address and a password (your “My Cannabis”). The email address you provide will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Therefore, you should protect your pass-word and make your password difficult for others to guess.
Protection And Retention Of Your Personal Information
We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through the Contact Form. We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
Accessing, Reviewing And Changing Your Personal Information
We cannot modify your personal information or account information. You can modify your own information by logging into your Cannabis Trader BC account. If you want to close your account with us, please send us a request to us here. We will process your request within a reasonable period of time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law. If your information is factually incorrect or incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes for which we process your information, you can request us to modify or delete your information.
Abusing Cannabis Trader BC Services
Please contact us to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the services site working properly. We may limit or terminate our services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Cannabis Trader BC if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove host-ed content or keep a user off Cannabis Trader BC or not, we do not accept any liability for Cannabis Trader BC unauthorized or unlawful content on Cannabis Trader BC or use of Cannabis Trader BC by users.